Tuesday, 17 November 2009

Yorkshire Terrier Bitter


Yorkshire Terrier Bitter, from the York Brewery, is a truly confident tipple. It's flavour is one of concentrated parma violets and lavender petals, with an aftertaste of a metallic chunk of classic turkish delight. It's bronze colour belies an extremely focused palate, while it's nose reminds one of pre-packed, pre-sliced Monterey Jack cheese. A truly enjoyable quaff, which I heartily recommend...

Keep on drinking,
Jilly X


Previous Post Next Post

1 comment:

  1. Turns out that this doggy styled tipple has really hit my spot Jilly. My wife brought home a couple of bottles of this cheesy brown lesuire juice. I must say that once decanted into my wifes special jugs brought out ONLY for when drinking english ales I found that the taste improved when lapped straight from the jug ends rather then a glass. My wife has insisted on heading straight for the alcohol aisle on ALL future visits to OUR supermarket. Hee Hee!!

    Dr A. Nus

    ReplyDelete