Saturday, 24 January 2009

Blason de Bourgogne, Burgundy Chardonnay, Cuvée 2007


This is a true gem to drink. It fills so many of the requisites I have for a good wine experience. Good strong flavours, but each well balanced to allow every one the time to be acknowledged by the palate. This is a slightly more challenging drink than it's contemporaries in this price range, but challenging in a good way. It bites your tongue in all the right places, and leaves you with the feeling you've just gorged on a basket full of bitter plums. Yummy.


Previous Post Next Post

1 comment:

  1. Jilly, After reading the above review 20 minutes ago I promptly ran to my local off licence and purchased two bottles of this "white" wine. I've knocked them both back and must say it was just like having my mouth stuffed with big juicy plums. In fact I immediatly had the urge to yank my hubbys plums straight out of his Y-Fronts and ram the vinegary buggers straight into my mouth forcing me to gag uncontrollably. Thanks for the recommendation Jilly. Yours, Mrs S. Permuncher

    ReplyDelete